12 Nov Sage Intacct 2021 Release 4
Release highlights include
- Run scheduled reports automatically when the close is complete without having to wait for a scheduled report time.
- You can name and provide a description for Financial Report Writer computation columns to increase comprehension for designers.
Improved user experience in lists
- Drag and drop to reorder, freeze, or resize your columns.
- Do advanced filtering that works across columns—then save what you filter on into a custom view for repeated use.
- Get the ability to split the view to see the detail associated with a specific row.
View GL details from AP and AR transactions
The Posting Details tab enables you to quickly validate how a transaction posted to the General Ledger from the transactions in Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable.
Update submitted tax transactions
- You now have increased flexibility to edit non-accounting fields in Order Entry and Purchasing transactions after those transactions have been included in a tax submission.